Charter School Family
Private School Family
Learn From The Best Tutor In The World!
B.E.E. providing Educational Experiences for the community.
My son has been talking a lot about the business venture class. Since the whole class is participating as one company to sell jewelry, I want to work in partnership with what they are learning in class. I told our son about the wholesale district in LA and how much stuff they have there for making jewelry. I would like to take them to some stores so they can get ideas on things to sell, pricing and competition.
I graduated 25 years ago when the Entrepreneur Program was in its beginning stage at USC. It’s grown to its full potential and I love the idea that you have brought this thought process down to younger ages…just brilliant!
I explained to them that it doesn’t matter the “widget”, all businesses will follow the same model they are doing in class.
Once you experience something the learning process can really take hold and develop.
KimCFO, ReInhabit re-inhabit.com
We have homeschooled for nine years and B.E.E events and classes have played a significant role in my children’s educational experience. The performances represent an incredible value – high caliber live events at an affordable cost, making them accessible to families such as ours. The performances have brought both enjoyment and made their academic subjects – literature, music, critical thinking, language arts, etc. -come alive. I am always on the lookout for good quality performances for my children, in a time where our kids have been undernourished in the fine arts and BEE has helped fill this gap for our family.
The classes have been a place where my children have thrived in small group settings. Through these sessions, my daughters have grown in their confidence, their abilities to express themselves, problem-solve and answer open-ended questions – all areas where they have struggled for years.
I am so grateful to Donna and Mary for providing these programs, with empathy, support and understanding for our kids. The fact that they provide a sibling discount for the homeschooling families is just one way that shows that they understand homeschoolers’ needs. Thank you!!!
The JA class is amazing. Teenagers being taught to start a company from scratch and learning how teamwork contribute to their success. It’s exciting to see young people learning responsibility and taking charge of their business plan. I’m looking forward to see a new generation of young Christian entrepreneurs making an impact on our community.
Administration – BEE is a 501 c3 educational nonprofit with tax exempt status and a certificate of compliance – this allows us the possibility to rent space from other like organizations and more…
Other benefits/possibilities for partnering together:
- General liability insurance coverage
- Charter approval
- Preferred vendor program
- Brokering of high cost/valued experiences
- Economy of scale
Brokerage of specific classes between parents’ desire, nearby location and professionals on staff.
What can we help you plan for next year?
- Electives scheduled per parent suggested day/time and location
- Classes integrating Arts for cognitive learning and access to all 4 art disciplines.
- Interdisciplinary Days (Learning Labs – one day experience of building skills in a specific core subject with access to multiple art disciplines in one day. For instance: Language Arts: Beatrix Potter Day.
- Special Assemblies –
- Educational Live Performing Arts programs brought from Segerstrom Center – only available if you can afford it
- Yearly event for student marketplace and much more
Private School Umbrella – H.I.V.E.
- Core classes taught with Arts Integration
- Personalized curriculum guidance
- Cumulative File (pending)
- Professional Development for better learning experiences
- Parent Driven community – field trips, Mom’s club, park days, special events and more (pending)
- Career and Vocational student guidance and experiences
Courses – customized classes
Special assemblies for schools and groups