Learn From The Best Tutor In The World!
B.E.E. providing Educational Experiences for the community.
Administration – BEE is a 501 c3 educational nonprofit with tax exempt status and a certificate of compliance – this allows us the possibility to rent space from other like organizations and more…
Other benefits/possibilities for partnering together:
- General liability insurance coverage
- Charter approval
- Preferred vendor program
- Brokering of high cost/valued experiences
- Economy of scale
Brokerage of specific classes between parents’ desire, nearby location and professionals on staff.
What can we help you plan for next year?
- Electives scheduled per parent suggested day/time and location
- Classes integrating Arts for cognitive learning and access to all 4 art disciplines.
- Interdisciplinary Days (Learning Labs – one day experience of building skills in a specific core subject with access to multiple art disciplines in one day. For instance: Language Arts: Beatrix Potter Day.
- Special Assemblies –
- Educational Live Performing Arts programs brought from Segerstrom Center – only available if you can afford it
- Yearly event for student marketplace and much more
Private School Umbrella – H.I.V.E.
- Core classes taught with Arts Integration
- Personalized curriculum guidance
- Cumulative File (pending)
- Professional Development for better learning experiences
- Parent Driven community – field trips, Mom’s club, park days, special events and more (pending)
- Career and Vocational student guidance and experiences
Courses – customized classes
Special assemblies for schools and groups